04 Odyssey Mileage

I have a 2004 Odyssey with 29,300 miles. I average around town (pretty flat here in Ohio) around 13-14 mpg with lite acceleration. Hwy mileage is
pretty decent around 22 mpg at 70-75 mph.
How does this compare to others? I was getting 10-12 mpg and dealer did a few things to help and it did, but it still seems pretty poor.
Does anyone know if I have any recourse in regard to lemon laws and such given the EPA estimate for the van is 18 mpg. I understand it can vary and this is only an estimate. I don't think 38% less mileage is reasonable.
Any input would be helpful. Sean
You are driving a 5000 pound hunk of steel with a 240 hp engine. You aren't going to get any better unless you monitor your driving habits very closely. Around town can vary considerably, stop and go every 500 feet, hills, it changes consumption considerably. My 04 will vary from 12 in the city in the WVa hills to 27 on the flat freeways in Florida. All it takes to drop several mpg on a tank of gas is one or two 'gotta beat that sucker' from the light. If you want to read what others are getting look at the forum at www.odyclub.com. You really need to learn haw EPA mileage is calculated. It was never meant to state what you will get on a particular vehicle. It is a set of standard driving conditions that all cars are judged by so they can be compared. Heavy vehicles with big engines will always get less unless you are driving it to the same standard driving conditions.

I have 2000 Odyssey EX and around town we are getting 22. We have had trips from Boston to Gettysburg around 33MPG with premium and cruise control.