2000 Honda Odyssey EX suddenly stopping in motion

This has happened to me today morning. Vehicle stopped on the road while in motion.I switched off the Engine, restarted then it moved again for around a mile and stopped again.I did the same thing for
couple of more times till I reach a safe place for parking the vehicle.
When it stopped,Felt like steering wheel is jammed, all the indicators on my dashboard lit...
The only recent thing I did on the vehicle was replacing my battery last week at Autozone.
Can somebody advise......
Graetly appreciate your help ....

Check that the battery terminal connections are tight. Also possible that the battery was connected the wrong way round briefly. That will cause all sorts of nasties...
Have the alternator checked for correct load operation and charge waveform. And not at Autozone...
SD