Honda Odyssey 2000 no light in the clock

Does the Honda 2000 suppose to have a light in the clock?? If so how do you take the clock out and put a light in............

Thank you, Janco :lol:

Reply to
janco

Elmo P. Shagnasty

Janco:

My wife had no light in her clock on her Accord for years. Finally I had it in to the dealer for some other work and asked to have a look at the light problem. They fixed it for about $5.00.

Reply to
Paul

The clock in the Accord just pops out. The dash has to be removed in the Odyssey to replace the light so no $5 fix there. See

for answers on how to fix.

Reply to
Woody

janco wrote in news:986812_830257330cacfffcdbd98308c4220874 @autoboardz.com:

Instrument panel must be removed (NOT the entire dash!) to get the clock out. Once it's out you replace the clock light bulb. Common problem.

Reply to
Tegger

My wife has a 2003 Odyssey with no light in the clock, would this apply too?

"Tegger" wrote: > janco wrote in > news:986812_830257330cacfffcdbd98308c4220874 > @autoboardz.com: > > > > > Does the Honda 2000 suppose to have a light in the clock?? > If so how > > do you take the clock out and put a light in............ > > > > > > > > Instrument panel must be removed (NOT the entire dash!) to get > the clock > out. Once it's out you replace the clock light bulb. Common > problem. > > > -- > Tegger > > The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ >

meciboy