2008 Civic tire Size

Has Anyone gone for the 17" Wheels on Civic EX - a non Si. The Honda web site has some kind of goofy tire size that I do not understand. After Looking at the tirerack website the appear to be Michelin Exalto PE2s, But the size does not match what is on the Si's.. I am confused. If anyone can enlighten me it would be helpful.

The accessory you selected:

17" Alloy Wheels

Includes the following accessories:

17" HFP R7 ALLOY WHEEL $1300 Tire, 17" 145WR7PE2XL $743.52
Reply to
DaToteman

The tire size on an Si and the correct tire size for the accessory 17" wheel on a Civic is 215/45-17. The Michelin Exalto PE2 ($197.60 each) tire you mention is one of the OEM tires for the Civic. The other OEM tire is the Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 ($220.40 each).

Howard

Reply to
howard

Thanks, I still do not know why the Honda website did come out and say it? I Currently have Michelin Exalto A/S on my 03 Tiburon.

Reply to
DaToteman