accord v6 vs 4

Page 2 of 2
Hachiroku ハチロク wrote:

I am using the Michelin's that came on my 06 Si, and at 17,000 Miles the tread is still in near-new condition.
I have had tire-wear problems on past cars, but it was always suspension related. On a properly aligned car with good ball joints and properly balanced tires, they should always last at least as long as the warranty, so long as you aren't beating up on them...
bob zee wrote:

Last year I changed the spark plugs on our '03 V-6 Accord and it was no big deal at all. It is a very nice engine. If doing it again though I would probably just get the 4 cylinder for slightly better fuel economy and less stress on the transmission. In recent years it seems like the automatic transmission is a bigger Honda weak spot than are the engines.
John