COLD AIR INTAKE

2002 honda civic ex 5 speed....not a mod kinda guy but heard that a cold air intake will improve my mileage as well as give me a modest boost in hp. i bought a V2 cold air induction systems from AEM and and did a little research and now am a little worried that after me a buddy put it on i will be running the risk of the car hydro seizing. is this a real threat? PS AEM doesnt make a blow out valve for the V2 system. any advice or tips are greatly appreciated..... just dont tell me to avoid large puddles. thanx
Reply to
02civic

and learn to cross post.

Reply to
jim beam

jim beam wrote in news:MJWdncYTw4UQpgXbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net:

Yeah. We both replied to this message in the other group he posted to.

Reply to
Tegger