COLD AIR INTAKE

2002 honda civic ex 5 speed....not a mod kinda guy but heard that a cold air intake will improve my mileage as well as give me a modest boost in hp. i bought a V2 cold air induction systems from AEM and
and did a little research and now am a little worried that after me a buddy put it on i will be running the risk of the car hydro seizing. is this a real threat? PS AEM doesnt make a blow out valve for the V2 system. any advice or tips are greatly appreciated..... just dont tell me to avoid large puddles. thanx
02civic wrote:

and learn to cross post.

Yeah. We both replied to this message in the other group he posted to.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ