Dead battery can not jump start: Honda Accord 2003

I have a 2003 Honda Accord Coupe. All of a sudden the battery died late yesterday night, I could jump start it then though. This morning while jump starting I made a HUGE mistake of reversing the polarity on the
batteries for a very few seconds. After realizing this mistake I made the proper connections but the car won't start. I am not sure if I blew anything off, I couldn't smell anything. Please help!
sushya wrote:

Open the owner's manual. In the under-hood fuse box is a pair of large fuses. Hopefully that's all you've blown.
'Curly'

The car is fused against just such an occasion.
Find the main fusible link. Replace it.
That was it. I had to replace the battery fuse and ofcourse the battery and everything is back to normal. Thanks!