fog lamp in 2002 CRV sports

Hi,

The passenger side fog lamp on my 2002 CRV doesn't seem to be working and I would like to check the globe or the wiring.

It seems to be contained within the bumper bar and is therefore very difficult to get to. Could anyone please let me know if there is a simply way to remove the globe or to check to make sure that the wiring connections are still intact?

Thanks

Reply to
gordon

The PDF document for installing the fog lamps is available at hondasuv.com . . . maybe it would help. Your dealer should be able to fax you the exploded view of the lamp housing too.