Get together, Buy together @ TheBuyersNET.com - Register for a chance to win free portable DVD player!!!

TheBuyersNET.com - a collective bargaining portal has been designed to help you network with people who are interested in getting bargain prices or deep discounts on products or services ranging on cars,
airline tickets, televisions, vacation packages, household appliances or just anything at a time of your choosing. We are providing you with a platform to achieve this objective. You can form your own CLUB and experience the power of collective bargaining. It can be private or public. It is really very simple, become a member, post the items that you are ineterested in buying and meet with other like minded folk. Identify a supplier, dealer or manufacturer from the list that we have provided or any seller of your choice and start negotiating. Once you reach a deal you will realize you have saved money and at the same have a good deal. TheBuyersNET or its affiliates do not guarantee and are not responsible for any transactions, negotiations or deals you might agree using this web portal.
REGISTER FREE BEFORE DECEMBER 20, 2006, FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A PORTABLE DVD PLAYER!