RAMVA get together

I think it may have been several years ago now, there was talk of having a RAMVA get together at someones property out in the country here in the US. Did this ever take place? If it did, I was curious how many showed up and how it went. Anyone still in jail?

Merry Christmas!

Mike

Reply to
Mike West

I remember that. The persons name was Dana Lewis and she is restoring a 67 Beetle. Her website is still online at

Not sure is anyone is still injail other than maybe James the Bezerk, but we have not heard from himin years.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

That was supposed to take place at Dana's farm, but it didn't happen for some reason.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

There were a few get togethers in Calif about 5-6 years ago, but nothing since then.

Fweem.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Tosi

Last group of Calif nuts to gather was at the Classic,,, When John Henry came out, and was pestering Jerry Seinfeld !

Reply to
vwluvrs

Reply to
Bill Berckman

And Jim N was there, plus another chick. And VWGoddess' husband.

Jan

Bill Berckman wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

And Jim N was there, plus another chick. And VWGoddess' husband.

Jan

...no need for Jerbil to show up at the next gatherin' ....really we will make sure the goddess is properly....ummm....worshipped And in the spirit of christmas....lets try and lure Dee to post with a past Christmas quote..

"Aunt Goddess, you really like that tool box huh?" I said, "Yes." He said, "That's cause I got it for you!" It's proven... I am cooler than my brother!

Reply to
Gary Tateosian