Honda vs Toyota ??

Page 2 of 2
We have been very happy with both Toyotas and Hondas. Our current Toyota is a 2002 Prius and is in very strong demand on the used market, leading to
used Prius cars sometimes selling for more than they cost originally.
Mike

um, no and no...

Someone mentioned the exhaust pipes on new Toyota Cambry cars. He said that they look terrible. The following day after I read his post, I was behind a new Toyota Cambry while driving down a local road. The poster was right. One section of the exhaust pipe was really close to the road. It's amazing that Toyota enginers did not do a better job related to the exhaust system.
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
Jason wrote:

if you get up underneath & measure, the pipe is parallel with the road, it doesn't dip. it /looks/ like it from behind because of the way it's routed, but it's an optical illusion. and it's actually better than a honda mdx, which really /does/ dip down.
um yes and yes toyotas arent built as well as hondas. they look nice but durabilty wise they won't outlast a honda.

I doubt there's a real difference there.
Lexus, OTOH, is made of better stuff than either the Honda or Toyota brand names.