Owner's Manual in PDF?

Looking for Honda Owners Manuals in PDF format. Do they even exist?
More specifically, the 2006 Civic Coupe Manual.
Steve

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/online-manuals.html
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Thanks.

It does for my 02 Odyssey.
Honda's web site has a link to OwnerLink. Sign up, and see if it's there.
Didn't your salesperson tell you about the virtues of ownerlink? He should have Mine did, even registered pertinent information there like the radio code that everyone looses. Register your vin number and find out what is there....

Owner's Link is a US feature. I am in Canada, but I signed up for it anyways. Inside, it shows nothing about downloading it, only ordering a printed copy.
Steve

looking to find an owner's manuel in pdf for a 1993 honda civic ex
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.honda / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

I cannot count how many times I've posted this. Doesn't anybody ever use Google? It's even in the FAQ.
Go here: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp Click on "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left (no login required). Navigate to your car. The database goes back to 1990.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

Heheh, how do you think they get to BE "frequently asked questions" in the first place? :D