Owner's Manual in PDF?

Looking for Honda Owners Manuals in PDF format. Do they even exist?

More specifically, the 2006 Civic Coupe Manual.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

"Steve Mackie" wrote in news:tDJbg.10317$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

TeGGeR®

Thanks.

Reply to
Steve Mackie

It does for my 02 Odyssey.

Honda's web site has a link to OwnerLink. Sign up, and see if it's there.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Didn't your salesperson tell you about the virtues of ownerlink? He should have Mine did, even registered pertinent information there like the radio code that everyone looses. Register your vin number and find out what is there....

Reply to
Woody

Owner's Link is a US feature. I am in Canada, but I signed up for it anyways. Inside, it shows nothing about downloading it, only ordering a printed copy.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

looking to find an owner's manuel in pdf for a 1993 honda civic ex

-- Message posted using

information at

simondet

Dan C wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@lan.invalid:

I cannot count how many times I've posted this. Doesn't anybody ever use Google? It's even in the FAQ.

Go here:

on "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left (no login required).Navigate to your car. The database goes back to 1990.

Reply to
Tegger

Heheh, how do you think they get to BE "frequently asked questions" in the first place? :D

Reply to
Matt Ion