PDF version of Defender Owner's Manual?

Hi, I'm buying a used Defender (actually, an '87 110) and it doesn't come with an Owner's Manual. WOuld anyone know where I could find a scanned one on the net? I've found scanned service manuals, but not the owner's manual. Thanks! --Robert

Reply to
Robert St-Louis

There are some manuals at

but Idon't know whether what you are looking for is there. Unfortunately thewiring diagrams (1999 Defender 300 TDi CSW)is not there. Do anybody know where I can find it?

Hans

Reply to
Hans