Please help-Dashboard lights are turning off automatically...

Hi
HONDA Accord - 4dr - LX - Not Vtech
When i have lights ON, dashboards lights are turning OFF automatically but they do comes back time to time by themself. Day time is Ok but
night time and I can't see a thing and to check my speed i need to turn on roof light. Please help...
Thanks!!!
Waiving the right to remain silent, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com said:

Has it got a dimmer control..? If so, rotate it back and forth a few times, as it may be getting "sticky"...

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me