Re: evap cannister

And what happens when you follow that hose back? What's at the end?
My evap canister is a big black cylindrical thing on the firewall near the fuel filter.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

The only black thing on the firewall is the vacuum brake assist. The hose I was talking about drops down from the firewall and heads toward the rear of the van. I haven't been able to get under the van yet to see where it terminates.

to the firewall... does it actually go through the firewall into the passenger compartment? I wouldn't expect that.
Mike

so I can't trace it out. But in the engine compartment, that tubing goes to the evap solenoid or whatever that valve is called. The other tube out of the solenoid goes to the air intake.
Bearman