Plasma: What happens...

If I'm not getting enough air through?

I'm seeing burning to the electrode at the mo and not alot of cutting going on...now more that if I were to hold mains wires onto a workpiece but not blow the trip.

Oh the joy of no instructions and an unknown machine.... which is possibly dead...which is why its dumped here.

Lee D

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

Lack of air, or contact tip worn out - they don't last very long if you're worrking on anything other than brand new clean material. I can chew through 3 or 4 tips a day when using mine a lot, and at work one an hour is normal.

Reply to
EMB