Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?

The Honda recommended oil change ( semi synthetic) intervals for Hondas (at least the Civics) built and sold in the UK is 12 months or 12,000 miles. I have changed the oil in my Civic (2002) every 12 months and as far as I can see the engine is pristine. Are driving/climatic conditions in the US that much more onerous to require a more frequent oil change?
Edward W. Thompson wrote:

apparently they are in greenfield, mass.!