Removing radio - 93 Accord

The radio in our 93 Accord only works intermittantly. I would like to pull it out for inspection. I just came in from checking it out and realized I don't have a clue as to how to remove it.
If anyone can shed light on my problem that would be appreciated. I'm hoping it slides right out the front.
Thanks, Jim

www.installdr.com
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:27:41 -0400, "Seth"

Great site. Thanks much!
Jim

sells adapters if it comes to that.
Mike