Replacing 98 civic headlamp ?

There is no room to get my hand behind the headlight to change the bulb. Power steering reservoir is right behind the headlight. I removed the two bolts on top of the headlight but its still on tight...
Is it true that I have to remove the bumper to remove the headlamp so I can change the bulb?
If not how do I get the headlight out? where do they hide the fastener?
Thanks
Steve
comcastss news groups wrote:

If you don't have an owner's manual, you can search through this newsgroup, or use google.com Your local wrecking yards can sell you an manual for about 1/3rd the price of a new one.
'Curly'

Congratulations. You just messed up your headlight alignment. Try to bolt it back up exactly the way it was, then adjust as specified in your Owner's Manual.

Absolutely not.

Find your Owner's Manual here: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp (no login required)
Specifically, see pages 185 through 186.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Thank you...