1995 Accent window winders stuck

Three out of four of the windows are stuck, luckely in the closed position. This seems to happen often with the Accent, still what is the cause and is there a not too difficult way to fix this myself? I
wouldn't call myself clumsy, but I'm also no technician.
More on the car: 1995 Accent 5-door with manual winders, Dutch version (hence not named Accent, but Excel).
Any help would be appreciated.
--
eejee
elektropost*at*planet*dot*nl
hyundaitech schreef op 30-5-2007 :

Clear. This might be the case with one of the rear door windows, where the crank indeed moves freely. Your answer suggests that this can be fixed with relative ease. Still, of the remaining two windows that are stuck the cranks cannot be moved.
I witnessed the breaking down of one of those two. On closing the window the passenger had to pull the crank through a resistance when the window was already almost closed. Then the window snapped quickly into the closed position and could not be opened again.
Can there also be another cause?
--
eejee
elektropost*at*planet*dot*nl
That doesn't sound good for the other two windows, then. I've never seen this occur before. It's possible you may have jammed something in the regulator or that the regulator is broken. Without pulling the door trim panel and investigating, this is really just speculation.
hyundaitech schreef op 30-5-2007 :

OK thanks. When I've some spare time, I will see into it.