Window winders.

Hello all

I have a 68 bay bus. Some times when I wind the window down the glass stays put and the winder comes down on its own.

Should the glass be 'glued' to the winder mechanism or should it just be a tight fit ?

Cheers Rich

Reply to
tricky

hi there!

in my 66 1500 bug on the right door i hat the same problem it shouldn't be glued. the window must go down on its own, without the winder. so you need to check where it bloks and fix it.

-- Tomasz Antkowiak antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar pl.misc.samochody.garbusy GG 7772401

Reply to
Tomasz Antkowiak