2000 Elantra/Lanta fuel filter location

I was wondering if someone could point me to location of the high pressur fuel filter on a 2000 2 litre Elantra (called a Lantra down under) Ot to the Hyundai servicing site that I saw listed here a few years ago.
Cheers
The fuel filter should be on the left side under the hood under the brake booster (unless it's on the opposite side down under).