Fuel Filter location

My son in California has a 2002 Camary and he can't seem to find the fuel filter. Can you help me tell him where it is located? He changed his air filter to a K&N filter and had to disconnect a hose of the air filter box ahd it had a vaccum on it when he disconnected it. after that he go a check engine light and had the code checked and it was IAT Sensor Malfuction with a code of P0110 (P zero one one zero). And what did that mean?

Thank In Florida and can't see the car myself

Reply to
ace

You wont need to change it if it is as big as my 91, its bigger than the oil filter and good for life.

Reply to
m Ransley

They are usually attached to the firewall on the passenger side. It really shouldn't need to be changed.

Reply to
badgolferman