2000 sonata headlights

I've got to replace the driver side headlight on my 2000 sonata. Is it difficult to do? I don't have the manual so if someone could describe it, I'd appreciate it. Also, any idea what a sonata headlight costs? Thanks

Reply to
atarileaf

Jody

The headlight itself-- just unbolt it, unplug it, and pull it out.

The bulb-- remove the cover off the back of the headlamp, unplug the bulb, unclip the bulb, remove the bulb. Reinstall in reverse. (Do not touch the glass of the new bulb!)

Reply to
hyundaitech