2000 sonata headlights

I've got to replace the driver side headlight on my 2000 sonata. Is it difficult to do? I don't have the manual so if someone could describe it, I'd appreciate it. Also, any idea what a sonata headlight costs?
Thanks
about 5.99 at walmart

The headlight itself-- just unbolt it, unplug it, and pull it out.
The bulb-- remove the cover off the back of the headlamp, unplug the bulb, unclip the bulb, remove the bulb. Reinstall in reverse. (Do not touch the glass of the new bulb!)