2000 Sonata driver side power window

Does anyone know how to adjust the driver's side power window it doesn't close all the way, there is about a 1/8 in. gap and the air whistle's through when you drive. The manual tells you to adjust the slant of the glass but doesn't say how to do it.

Reply to
DonaldFE

There's a cracked piece on the top of your regulator. There's a tsb about this on

which details the procedure. If you're paying someone to service the vehicle, it'll probably be just a small amount more to replace the entire regulator, so that would be my recommendation in the event you're not doing it yourself.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Thank's I'll look at the piece tomorrow.

Reply to
DonaldFE