2002 sante fe, can you put 15" rims on this suv?

i currently have 16" rims on this car but have been told that 15" rims are ok? I know that the speedometer will be off 4%. the vechicle is
the 4 banger, 5sp standard, front wheel drive.
mr.burns
If you choose your tire size properly, there won't be any change in the speedometer/odometer.
the speedometer doesn't concern me, it would just be clearance to other components i.e. drums, steering parts etc.
hyundaitech wrote:

speedometer doesn't concern me. it would be clearance to disc brakes/ drums(not sure if it is four disc or not) and steering parts, etc.