rims. will elantra rims fit a sante fe?

will 15" rims from an elantra fit on a 2002 sante fe, that normally has 16" rims?

Reply to
mr. burns

Are the wheels from a 2007 Elantra?

Reply to
Ghislain

Reply to
mr. burns

Isn't your Sante Fe's bolt pattern 5-114? The 01-06 Elantra is 4-114.

Reply to
Ghislain

Better question, though this may not be the forum to ask.

I have an '02 Elantra. Have a single (full-sized) tire that I would love to match to a wheel, and make a full-service spare. The tire DOES apparently fit in the well where the "donut spare" is now.

Does anyone have a spare wheel that would fit an '02 Elantra. They are almost impossible (at least yet) to locate in junkyards in rural Illinois.

Tom Wenndt

2006 15:46:59) about "Re: rims. will elantra rims fit a sante fe?":

G> Isn't your Sante Fe's bolt pattern 5- G> 114? The 01-06 Elantra is 4-114.

You beat me to the punch - I was going to mention bolt pattern.

Best Regards Wayne Moses Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:17:04 -0600

Rev. Tom Wenndt