2002 Sonata Headlight

My wife just informed me that the headlight was out on her 2002 Sonata,,is there an easy way to replace this or would I need to take it to the Hyundai
dealership to have it replaced & would this be under warranty,,we have a 6 yr bumper-to-bumper warranty (or 72k) we have 47 miles on it now,,Please let me know,,Thanks..J
You can do it yourself-- it's pretty easy once you see how the bulb clips in. But the headlamp bulb is also covered under the bumper-to-bumper warranty. Your dealer will replace it for free for you.