2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Crossrail adjustment?

Anyone know how I can adjust the roof rack crossrails? I can't for the life of me figure it out, and it's not covered in the owner's manual. I am trying to move the front one forward to accommodate a car top
carrier. Thanks
--
R. Wood
My Santa Fe came with a small "key" but it is round, to fit the screws on the ends of the crossrails. My Santa Fe is a 2002, so there may be some difference.

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:42:58 -0500, R. Wood

My 2002 SF didn't come with a key (and the dealer could never 'find' one) but I use a needle nose pliers to unlock the crossrails. Just stick the pliers 'points' into the crossrail locks (one lock on each side), open and shift.
Don't forget to re-lock, eh?.
    S25
Found the part number to the "Sports Rack Key".
It is: 00244-16150
Got it off of www.hmaservice.com
Tim