2006 Hyundai Accent - 4 Door and 3 Door Hatchback

I have seen the pictures of the 2006 Accent 4 Door. So much nicer looking!
Has anyone seen what the 3 door hatch will look like? Any URL's?
Numan

Add pictures here
βœ–
Numan wrote:

IMO, the car is butt-ugly. Looks like a cross between the Focus and the Echo, two of the least attractive cars out there. Even the ugly Corolla is better looking.
I like the looks of the current Accent hatchback. I hate to see what they will do to it.
Add pictures here
βœ–
"" wrote: > I have seen the pictures of the 2006 Accent 4 Door. > So much nicer looking! > > Has anyone seen what the 3 door hatch will look like? > Any URL's? > > Numan
Link for the sedan is at http://www.edmunds.com/future/2006/hyundai/accent/100496579/photos.html # but I haven’t seen a link for the hatchback yet. I think the Accent looks nice personally. The older Accent looked so outdated to me for years now.
βœ–

That is a good way to describe it. The 2005 and older seemed to look outdated. I like the bubble look of the 2006. The 3 door hatch should be nice. Looking forward to it.
Numan
Add pictures here
βœ–
The 3 door hatch concept:
http://www.kiacarman.com/vboard_pic/upfile/v (15).jpg

Add pictures here
βœ–

Oh wow! I like that. Thank you for the pic.
Add pictures here
βœ–