99 Accent Door question

The door on my 99 Accent has worn the paint off the sill. I looked in the service manual but it said to use a special tool to asdjust the door. When I looked for the tool it was not listed. Has anyone adjusted their door higher? If so, how? Shims or bend or loosen and move or what??

thanks

Reply to
nothermark

You can usually loosen the hinge bolts, move the door a little, and retighten.

Reply to
hyundaitech