2006 Sonata

:?: Does anyone have or know where I can purchase a 2006 Sonata Shop manual, or a wiring diagram (color coded). Hyundais hmaservice.com website has some pretty
poor wiring diagrams and theyre not color coded.
Also, If you own a 2006 Sonata and wish to have the "Auto Lock" speed sensitive door locking feature "enabled" the dealer can do this by referring to the TSB he receivede.
Barry
The auto door lock feature can be set to engage at your choice of about five different speeds. I chose the 3rd choice which is 30 km/hr or about 20mph. It requires that the dealership connect to the car's computer and for the tech to maneuver through a few menus to activate the feature. My dealership requested $59.50 for this. I mentioned that I knew of some dealerships activating the feature for free and they agreed (my car was already in for a standard service). New Sonata buyers you may want to request the auto-lock feature as part of your delivery to ensure you receive it for free.
I saw a 2006 Sonata shop manual for sale on eBay already -- though it's no longer there. I purchased one for my 2002 Sonata through my dealer's parts department.
GeoUSA, forum moderator www.HyundaiExchange.com
Hi I will be picking up my new 2006 Sonata at the end of the month. How does the auto door locks work???? If you set it at 30 km/hr does it go off and on when you speed up and stop??? I have a Merc Sable now and the doors lock as soon as I start moving the car. For a single woman, this is an important feature on the car which I really like.
Thread got me wondering.........we have not noticed our '06 Sonata automatic locks kicking in yet (still have yet to take it on its first high speed hike) so I called my dealer and they said they would do it at our first oil change for free (nothing about a 59.00 fee). Thanks for the thread would have gotten by me Angelwings45 wrote: