2006 Sonata : Headrest

I test-drove a 2006 Sonata yesterday. A very nice car for the price. About the only negative I came up with was the position of the driver's headrest. I've never had a headrest actively touch the back of my head, to the point of being uncomfortable. This was not the case with the Azera or any other car I've driver over the years. Anyone else have this issue ? Am I going nuts ? I like the car and am strongly considering a purchase, but not with this. Thanks

Reply to
Mike

"Mike" wrote in news:1140967991.483019.154230 @j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Yes, you are going nuts :-) But seriously, the headrest is adjustable from front to back AS WELL as up and down. It was just probably in the forward position. If you move it all the way forward it will release and go to the full rear position. It kind of has a racheting feel to it.

Eric

Reply to
Eric G.

I'll give it a try, thanks

Reply to
Mike

It has a front to back adjustment. Sounds like it was all the way to the front.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting