Air Bag Light...

... is constantly illuminated on my 04 Santa Fe. Is there a danger? Is there anything I can do to resolve this before I use a half vacation day to bring to it the dealer?

Thanks, Kyle
Any time the air bag warning lamp is on, the system may be partially or fully deactivated, and you may not have proper protection in the event of a collision. Best to have it checked. There's know way of knowing the nature of the problem until the trouble code is retrieved.