Center Mounted 3rd Brake Light on 06-07 Sonata

Does anyone know how to remove the bulb and get access to the high mounted center brake light on the rear shelf of a 06-07 Sonata?
No mention in the owners manual but I can't imagine it's that difficult.
Thank you, in advance, for your assistance.

hmaservice.com has the exact procedure. I looked, it's there.
Body electrical-> Lighting system-> Stop Lamps.
Thanks Bob. I found it but my computer will not show the pictures. How can I see the pics...only get an empty box:(
Go to the site requirements page, and click on the adobe svg link.

Thanks...got it!
Really appreciate the help and prompt response.

Hey... I would've told you the answer, but this way, the next time, you won't need to wait for an answer!
Well, looking over the pic on the HMA site and what it doesn't show you is how to get into the housing that houses the bulb. I am going to replace the incandescent bulb with an LED bulb from superbrightleds.com and already have a brake light flasher.
Seems as if I found half of what I'm looking for.
Suggestions?

It sure would be nice if they would spring for a decent web developer and get the things like that fixed. I'll bet that question gets asked 100 times a year. Hell - I've asked it. Great information on the site, but piss poor web design.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net