Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Defroster question for a Hyundai tech.
November 1, 2005, 4:52 pm
rate this thread
Re: Defroster question for a Hyundai tech.
Does the on/off lamp on your defogger switch illuminate? (Check with the
car running. It won't turn on unless the car is running.) If not, start
by checking your fuses. If so, turn it on and go to the rear glass and
check to see if you have 12V between the two terminals. If you get the
12V, you're looking at a grid problem. If you don't, you're looking at a
problem elsewhere. You'll probably want to get a schematic if that's the
Most frequently, one of the wires is disconnected or the tab came off the
- » Update: They are too complex. Focus problems
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Car Maintenance
- » How long do you want to go on your modern synthetic oil?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Subaru Cars Forum