Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Defroster question for a Hyundai tech.
November 1, 2005, 4:52 pm
rate this thread
Re: Defroster question for a Hyundai tech.
Does the on/off lamp on your defogger switch illuminate? (Check with the
car running. It won't turn on unless the car is running.) If not, start
by checking your fuses. If so, turn it on and go to the rear glass and
check to see if you have 12V between the two terminals. If you get the
12V, you're looking at a grid problem. If you don't, you're looking at a
problem elsewhere. You'll probably want to get a schematic if that's the
Most frequently, one of the wires is disconnected or the tab came off the
- » HT (and everyone) : Whats your experience using warm engine heat (for i...
- — Newest thread in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum
- » HYUNDAI-TECH : Whats your take on using oil filters with no bypass valve for maxi...
- — Last Updated thread in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum