Heated Seat in 06 SantaFe

On the fuse block under the dash in my 06 Santa Fe there is a 30 amp fuse for a seat heater. I don't have a seat heater and was wondering if the wiring for this is still in place and if so where would I find
it.
Thanks,
It's difficult to say whether the wiring is there without looking. You'd need to have connectors under the console for the seat heater switches and connectors under the seats for the heater elements. I can guarantee the heating elements aren't present in your seats.