Hyundai owned by?

I saw a note in another lis that Daimler Chrysler now owned Hyundai/Kia - any truth in that?

Here ya go, this should answer your question http://66.102.7.104/search?q che:Su5WPhLC1dAJ:aic.mira.co.uk/companies/profile.pdf+Daimler+Chrysler+now+owned+Hyundai/Kia+&hl=en

Wow! I can remember my Mom's brand new Ford Cortina station wagon. She would drive around town with 'Shawn', our very big Irish setter in the passenger seat. I drive the 04 Santa Fe around town, with 'Dakota' my very big Chocolate Lab in the passenger seat. Some things change, some things remain the same.
Cathy Diamond Bell, AZ
Tunez wrote:

http://66.102.7.104/search?q che:Su5WPhLC1dAJ:aic.mira.co.uk/companies/profile.pdf+Daimler+Chrysler+now+owned+Hyundai/Kia+&hl=en
thats a crock of uknow what, i think they own 10%