Hyundai Sante Fe Cargo Net Available (Western N.Y.)

--WebTV-Mail-18439-2976 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
If anyone's interested, I have one (1) brand new, factory-sealed Cargo
Net available. It's a genuine [OEM] Hyundai accessory for the following vehicle application: 2001 & Up Hyundai Sante Fe. In particular, this cargo net came from a new 2005 Sante Fe. It is black in color and designated Dealer Part Number 00242 - 71P00 (or 00242 - 71000 as indicated on the included installation sheet).
I haven't researched just how much Hyundai dealerships typically charge for Sante Fe cargo nets, but if they're anything like Honda Parts Departments, they'll be outrageously priced! So, I'd welcome any and all offers on this item and sell it to the first reasonable (read: serious!) bidder.
I'd be pleased to ship this piece by whichever method/carrier best suits the buyer's needs ... at his or her expense, of course! For reference, the parcel would be sent from suburban Buffalo, New York, U.S.A.; specifically, Zip code 14217.
Thank you all very much in advance for your time and consideration. I will certainly be looking forward to working with any Hyundai owner who might have use for this cargo net as a new or replacement part for their 2001 or newer Sante Fe SUV! :-)
Sincerely, Scott W.
--WebTV-Mail-18439-2976 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit