Hyundai Sante Fe Bumpers

It is common for Hyundai bumpers to "crumple" upon impact without displaying obvious signs of doing so?

Reply to
Leed

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but I'll describe the bumper for you. The plastic painted part you see is not the bumper. It's the bumper cover. Underneath that is typically a steel bumper. That's the case with the Santa Fe. It's entirely possible to have bent the steel bumper underneath while the cover may return to its original shape.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Drop a photo and message over at the Santa Fe forum. I'm sure a lot of us over there would love to hear about it!.

Reply to
Gordo