Hyundai Super Bowl Commercials Debut Early!

Hyundai thought you'd want to see their five Super Bowl commercials a bit early. Given we know everything about the best Super Bowl car commercials, we've gone
ahead and graded them below. Being the experts on Super Bowl car commercials, we can do things like bring you the ads before they even air as part of our Super Bowl Ad Watch. Below we have the five advertisements Hyundai will show during and before the big game. Three of the ads will run during pre-show, also sponsored by Hyundai, and "Bo... Read More: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/jalopnik/full/~3/af54y-57kK8/hyundai-super-bowl-commercials-debut-early
----------------------------------- Hyundai NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Hyundai.html

http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/jalopnik/full/~3/af54y-57kK8/hyundai-super-bowl-commercials-debut-early
I happened to have Rumanian Rhapsody playing while watching the Epic Lap coupe ad and it was a rather fitting score with the video of the slides and turn. Yeah, I'd buy one.