Super Bowl commercials

Not even OT! Everyone saw the '05 convertible commercial "Green Light" shown two times nearly back-to-back during the third quarter, right?

Well, *I* thought it was funny... So good they had to show it twice! :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

They showed it three times.

I was extremely disappointed in the ads this year. The Ford truck commercial was okay, the FedEx one was good, but the Puff Daddy ad was the best.

The Mustang commercial was good, but I saw it three times. Come on, Ford was the sponsor. I can't believe they didn't pull out the stops for the Super Bowl. They needed something better to follow up the "Coming Home" ad and the "Field of Dreams" ad.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

right?

twice! :)

Reply to
mustangjoe

that was a good one

the one i really cracked up about was the guy cooking holding the knife with the cat in tomato sauce and the girlfriend walks in

Reply to
Chris Shea

Heck, no! I could stand to see it a few more times. What did y'all think of the Mustang as a convertible?

Goooood-lookin' car.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Bee-Yoo-Tee-Full car. Except I could do without the icicles.

Joe

I agree completely; maybe the guy should turn down the A/C a *little*? :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

That was my favorite as well. I didn't care for the vert commercial because I got a ticket yesterday morning while having the top down. Cop said "We know you were speeding, but I don't know if your intoxicated or not. It's 46 degrees sir, why is your top down? I just smiled and told him I was rushing summer. Yeah, he didn't think much of it either.

Reply to
BK24