Dextragrease Super GP?

Does anyone know where you can get Dextragrease Super GP, or what type of grease it is? It's what my Haynes manual says I've got to use on my suspension knuckle joints...

Reply to
Roger Barker

I believe it is a graphite-based grease. You are being far more conscientious than most mechanics.

Reply to
DP

In article , DP writes

That's because no-one is paying me to pull this thing apart, so I'm anxious to do it properly, and hopefully avoid doing it again in six months time.

(It would be nice if the Haynes manual recommended a lube someone had actually heard of, before making the infamous statement "Refitting is the reverse sequence to removal." ;-)

Reply to
Roger Barker

Their recommendations tend to be based on what the makers are willing to pay for it...

Reply to
Dave Plowman