Model designations on HMASERVICE

I went to get some information on hmaservice.com and they list variations for each model. How do I determine what I have?
For the 2013 Sonata, they have:
YF LM YF HEV
I did not see any place where they showed what the suffixed mean. The one manual I chose seems to be correct but I did not download the others for comparison. I did not expect the owners manual to be 425 pages either.

Usually the suffix designates a particular generation of a given model.
When I checked, the only choice for a 2013 Sonata was YF. YF HEV is listed for the Sonata Hybrid. LM is listed only for the Tucson.
On Mon, 6 Aug 2012 23:57:40 -0400, "Bob Bailin"

Thanks. I chose the YF HEV and it has both standard and hybrid info so it seems OK. Tonight, I'll have the printed manual when I pick up the car.
HEV is the Hybrid.
I really don't like how Hyundai does this on a site the general public is also to use. Heck, even the less experienced technicians in the shop have trouble with it. It'd be so much simpler to select a model and year and have the website sort out the model desgnation.
Nonetheless, you can in general figure out which model is correct by looking at the available years. For example, for Sonata, the following should be available:
Y2 -- 1989-1994 Y3 -- 1995-1998 EF -- 1999-2005 NF -- 2006-2010 YF -- 2011-
On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 5:49:33 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Tue, 4 Sep 2012 16:30:38 -0700 (PDT), hyundaitech

to use. Heck, even the less experienced technicians in the shop have trouble with it. It'd be so much simpler to select a model and year and have the website sort out the model desgnation.

HT, thanks for stopping by.