MPG computer

2004 Santa Fe
Is there a way to hook up a suitable mpg computer the Santa Fe?

I velcro'd a calculator to the dashboard of mine...
Paul Johnson wrote:

Actually mine is in the visor :)
After reading my initial post it does appear my question doesn't seem genuine, but it is. Is there anyway to hook up some form of mpg computer whatever to the Santa Fe? The calculator only goes so far...
Might try a "Scan Gauge". http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8426 / never used one but it looks intriguing.