Replace Broken Aerial

Hi Group
Anyone with any experience of this.
I need to replace the manual aerial mounted on the front wing of my Accent ( after some nice person decided to break it off ).
For the life of me I can't see how to get at the underside of it to replace old for new.
I can see the unit clearly sitting inside the wing when the door is open but how the heck do I get at it???? I've tried the gloove - box / removed the internal wing panel route but can't get to it.
Any help appreciated so that I can listen to my radio again!
Turn your steering wheel all the way to the right, so the wheels are pointing away from the aerial, then go to the wheel under the aerial and remove so me ofthe screws and plastic clip screws enough for the plactic cover to peel back so you can get at the bottom of the aerial.
Remove the nut at the top of the aerial, there will be a bolt at the bottom of the areial. you may have to pull off the the corner pannel inside the car neer the floor to disconnect the aerial join. now the aerial should come out.

Thanks Shadow
I had a look and now all is obvious - talk about hidden away!