01 Isuzu Rodeo spinning out?

I have my Rodeo for a month so far and have spun out twice. Once it was icy (my fauly there, did a 180!) the second it was just wet out. Was not going
that fast. Is this common? I guess I need to take the corners a little slower. LOL
Tim
Tim wrote:

Never had a problem. Check tire pressure though.
Like a pick-up, my 94 Rodeo is a little light in the rear (I imagine that's why Isuzu made rear only anti-lock brakes standard.)
It's a good idea to put a couple 50 lb sand bags over the rear axle of unloaded pick-ups to aid traction and spin-out control. If you find it difficult to control your Rodeo you might consider doing the same... or something similar.
BuddyWh

My Troopers (I have had 4) would spin (but never spin out) on wet roads when it was time to get new shoes (tires). I usually got 60K-65K out of a set and that was how I could tell. I always replaced them with the Goodyear RTS (I believe) tires that came as original equipment. Great tires.
Randy

icy
going