HORN gone wild on 1998 Isuzu rodeo

Hey all,

New here. My horn got real sensitive to the touch the other day and then my worst nightmare happend.

The horn went by it self and would not stop..of course it happened at

4:00 AM.

The only way to stop it was to PRESS the horn in the center of the wheel..go figure.

  1. I tried to get the cover of the steering wheel off...no luck..any suggestions.

  1. I went to pull the fuse but the fuse panel does not idicate that the horn is even ON a fuse. ...again..does anyone know which fuse goes to the horn.

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
Hoest

Start pulling fuses till you find it... :-) My brother's Escort did that several years ago after someone broke out his window and then it rained...I recall getting up at some odd hour of the night when it was going off. I just started yanking fuses till it shut up! It's definitely on a fuse somewhere, just wouldn't be able to tell you whic one...

Good luck!

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley

Look in the fuse box located under the hood on the right front fender. My 2000 Rodeo the fuse number is EB-2. Horn Relay is in the Alarm Relay box. Your trouble may be alarm related.

Dave

Reply to
Dawhey