2002 trooper transmission shimmy

When I accelerate the transmission has weird shimmy/hestation around 40 mph. Any ideas what it could be?

Paul Layman

overdrive doe feel a little odd at that speed?

Reply to
Nige

Does the "service transmission" light come on? Have you checked for dirty fluid? Lots of stuff posted here about transmission quirks in the last couple of years. Search might be helpful.

Reply to
F.H.

No light. I have thought a couple of times that reverse takes a few seconds to kick in, in the mornings, when I first use it.

I will check the fluid. Only 25K on it so far.

F.H. wrote:

Reply to
Paul Layman

It's under warranty - I'd take it in and let the dealership check it out... :-)

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley