Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

87 trooper O2 sensor?
The manual I have for this car discusses the O2 sensor but does not show a diagram of it nor does it specify where it is. Can someone tell me where it is, or at least what part it is on, so I can find...

bucking
this must be common as I've read quite a few posts. I took my 95 Rodeo 4wd 3.2 on a little camping trip. It was fine on the way there shifting and actually got pretty good mileage. I parked it for two...
1
1

Repair Manual
I need a repair Manual for my 1991 Isuzu pick-up truck, but I do not know which model I have. It is a 4 cyl. gasoline engine with auto transmission. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...DannG

Location of O2S on 94 Trooper S???
Anyone know where the O2S is located on a 1994 Trooper S? I can't seem to locate the darn thing... :-) TIA...
5
5

Isuzu
Could anybody give me info on an 1989 ELF250 Japanese made truck and where could i purchase a owners book and workshop manuel regards
1
1

pulling engine in 1987 Trooper
Hi, I've skimmed the past few months of posts, and googled this, but can't find a specific answer. I am replacing an engine with bad cylinder in my 1987 Trooper. Everything else on this car (tranny,...
5
5

rumbling rodeo
I've got a 92 rodeo 6 cyl 4wd with about 180000 on the clock. ive replaced the clutch package, the u joints and the rear wheel bearings. when starting off from a stop i get a rumbling/vibration from...

WTB: Rodeo
I'm looking at purchasing a Rodeo and importing the vehicle to Canada, i've been very impressed with my p/up truck but with winter around the corner i'm looking for a 4x4, can someone please tell me...

94 Rodeo V6 Check Engine Light On
Hey there, I have a 94 Rodeo V6,3.2 with 150K miles on. Today when I was driving on the highway going around 70 (rpm is between 2k and 3k I think), I noticed I start to loosing power and engine...
10
10

'92 trooper stereo pinouts
hello i want to install new stereo into my trooper. but i have no idea about pinouts of this original connector
1
1

96 hombre a/c problem
When I have my a/c off I hear noises coming from around the a/c compressor. When I turn on the a/c the noise goes away. I just filled up the a/c system and the air is not working well at all, I know...

Shocks RS5000
I have about 60,000 on my 1999 trooper. I was thinking of upgradeing the shocks for better performance, a little less floaty feel. I was thinking of Rancho RS5000 pretty much because they are...
1
1

Re: jeux pc,ps2 neufs et jouets a moins de dix euros
Gee...what a surprise... sent to:

Axiom XST in the US?
Does anyone know if they plan on releasing this or not? I think a 4 door, diesel would do really well, especially after clean diesel is released.
3
3

Tire recommendations 99 Amigo 2wd
About time to replace em. Looking for a tire that will do well in light off roading and not be excessively noisy on the road. Leaning toward Yokohama Geolandars. Any thoughts? Andy
1
1